Just in case you didn't know, Klade has finally changed jobs after working for SMS (Salisbury Management Services) for almost 6 years. So far, we are very excited about the move. He started his first day today as the C.F.O. (Chief Financial Officer) of Dan Moss Farms and Arrowhead potatoes. I like to tease him about how he became the Cheif Financial Officer of a company when he is the ONLY Financial officer. I would also like to say that he is probably the only C.F.O. who goes to work in his Wranglers and boots and has his office in a potato warehouse. (He is feeling so at home in this environment. He loves it) For his first day of work, he is in Twin Falls shopping for a new computer, printer, phone, etc. Poor guy. Oh yeah, I should also mention that his new office has padded and carpeted walls. (I guess it could double as a psychiatric center if need be).
Anyway, We are excited to have him a little closer to home. His office is in Rupert which is only 12 miles away.
33 Top Adult Party Themes
1 month ago
2 comments:
I hate to tell you this but he is not the ONLY CFO to go to work in jeans. Good luck Klade!
Congratulations! Hope you love your job - sounds like a perfect fit. I may have to borrow Klade's office sometime - 5 kids is about to do me in... :)
Hope you are well. I'd love to see some pictures of your house.
Post a Comment