Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dr. Kamree to the Rescue

I don't have any pictures but I just wanted to brag about Kamree for a minute. This past week I got a really bad flu and was feeling awful for about 3 days. Kamree also got sick but she recovered more quickly than I. Anyway, one night I was sitting in the chair groaning about my aches and chills and Kamree came in and said, "Mom, you just stay right there. I have everything under control." She then proceeded to cover me with blankets, turn out the lights, turn on some soft music, and make me some hot cocoa. Then, she got Aubree out of the bathtub, got her ready for bed, read her a story, put her to bed, and then so obediently went to bed herself. I was so greatful and felt so blessed for her wonderful care. The next morning, she asked me how I was feeling and when I told her I was much better, she said " It must have been all that good care you got last night." Of course it was. Anyway, sometimes a mom is so proud that she just wants to brag. Thank you Kamree.

By the way, this awful flu has now struck our whole family except Klade. (crossing our fingers).
Aubree is laying on the couch sick right now, and I am now going on 10 days of social isolation and it is killing me.

4 comments:

lisa said...

It doesn't surprise me a bit. Kamree has always been such a cute kid - we miss her a ton! Hope you get out of your house soon!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kamree! What a cool kid. Hope you guys are feeling better soon!
TaNece

Rachelle said...

what a daughter you have there! sorry you have all been sick! ahh, that is the worst!

Melanie said...

She's learning from the best. How nice to have your example come back to serve you.