Tuesday, August 19, 2008

updated house pictures

I know. It looks like we live in the desert. We have some serious yardwork to do this fall.
Tiling the master bathroom. This was absolutely the worst part. I will never do this again.
Master Bedroom
Painting Aubree's room


Front entryway
Kamree Painting her own room. Her colors are brown and Pink with a horse theme
Upstairs bathroom. This tiling job was not nearly so bad.
Looking over the balcony at fireplace




Getting plenty of Help with the hardwood floor.
Thanks Dave and Kate for coming to help us.

You gotta love the swimwear with the knee pads look.
Stay away girls. He's already taken.
No. Klade is not growing sideburns. Just a pencil.

Everyone has been asking to see pictures of the house. It seems we have been working so hard to get this done that everytime I take pictures and actually sit down to put them on the blog they are already outdated. These pictures are actually a few weeks old. So try to picture it a little more done than what the pictures show. We anticipate moving in on Labor Day weekend. So, if you don't have any plans for Labor Day yet, or if you are just hoping to avoid the crowds that weekend, give us a call and we can hook you up.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Melissa, it looks so beautiful! I love the colors you are using. I just can't wait until I can come up there and actually see it in person. It is going to be the best darn house ever!!

lisa said...

It is so beautiful! I bet you are so excited. Didn't I warn you about the tiling?