Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Enjoying the Fruits of our Labors

O.K. so we are finally in our house and have been in for about 2 weeks. Can I say we just lOVE IT!! After a whole year of a LOT of HARD WORK our work has finally paid off and we can enjoy the fruits of our labor. I even found time last week to can peaches. There is still plenty of work to do, but at least we are working and living in the same house and that makes a huge difference. The problem is, we are enjoying the house so much we are having a hard time getting the rest of the jobs done. I am not going to post any more pictures of the house. If you would like to see how it all turned out, you will just have to come and visit and see for yourself.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Melissa, How can you not send any more pictures of the house?! I want to see the finished product and since we live in NM, I don't see us getting up there any time soon. Please reconsider, for me. And by the way, CONGRATULATIONS on getting into your beautiful NEW house!!!!!

lisa said...

I ditto what Holly says - show us pics! Although I live a little closer and hope to see it in person someday! I have to say I DON'T miss the "joy school" days but I'm glad you're enjoying it! Congrats on getting all the hard work done - wait, I think I know from experience that that work has just begun. Lovin all that dirt aren't you!

APeck said...

How much longer are you going to be enjoying the fruits of your labor? What else is new? Keep it comin' sista!