Kamree finally decided to be a magician just 2 days before Halloween. The day before Halloween I headed to the D.I. to see if I could find a purple tie or something to go with her black cape when I just happened upon this super perfect "Magician Costume" for just $3. Even the D.I. has their Halloween costumes on a 50% off sale the day before Halloween. I am so proud of myself for this great "Find".
Kelton the Skeleton Man
Just before we headed out to go trick-or-treating. Yes. Real trick or treating. I was so glad to hear that our ward does the real door to door trick or treat. I was getting really bored of the trunk or treat candy fest thing. We had a great time and the kids have already eaten all their candy which is a good thing. (you don't get that much candy trick or treating when the houses aren't that close together out here) The sugar high and candy wrappers all over the house only lasted 2 days. (yeah!)
Kelton the Skeleton Man
Just before we headed out to go trick-or-treating. Yes. Real trick or treating. I was so glad to hear that our ward does the real door to door trick or treat. I was getting really bored of the trunk or treat candy fest thing. We had a great time and the kids have already eaten all their candy which is a good thing. (you don't get that much candy trick or treating when the houses aren't that close together out here) The sugar high and candy wrappers all over the house only lasted 2 days. (yeah!)

1 comment:
Your kids look so darling. I was so excited to see all the links on Joy's blog to the Williams fam. So fun to keep in touch via blogging. I would love to invite you to ours, just email me at amyfanderson@msn.com.
Post a Comment