O.K.
So, it has taken me 2 months to finally update my blog. Can't really say "why" other than it just hasn't been a priority. I have added a few new posts. Sorry they are so long.
FYI: Also, I am not the type to enjoy making announcements, but I will just let everyone know at once that we are going to be adding another member to our family in the middle of August. Yep, that is right. Kelton is hoping for a little brother and Aubree is hoping for a little sister. The rest of us are impartial. I am currently 16 weeks along, and so far everything has been going great. We are greatful for this blessing. I really hate announcing this kind of stuff so I guess I will now know who actually reads my blog when I show up at the next family gathering in maternity clothes and someone says " I didn't know you were expecting" .
33 Top Adult Party Themes
1 month ago
1 comment:
Great News! Congratulations Melissa. I am VERY excited for you and Klade and the kids. I can hardly believe that Aubree is 4. I remember the day she was born. We had just moved down here. I was so upset that I couldn't be there to see her and to take Kamree. Speaking of Kamree, tell her we said Hello and that we miss her. As for Kelton, I STILL need to meet that cute little guy!
Miss you all and Love ya!
Post a Comment