I just love the feel of Autumn in the air. Last Friday was the most beautiful day ever with the special glow in the air and temperatures at about 70 you couldn't ask for a better day. I couldn't bear the idea of being stuck in the house, so after watching Kamree do a dance in the 4th grade talent show, we got in the car and drove to the park in the beautiful little mountain town of Albion just 6 miles away. It's days like this that I want to soak it all up and trap it forever.


That night Kamree had a sleepover party with her 2 best friends and we went to the straw maze. (A"Maze"ing how easily 9 year olds can get scared) I was actually getting a little crazy myself when it took us 45 minutes to find our way out.
1 comment:
It looks like they had a good time. They all look so scared -- or crazy.
Post a Comment