Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Getting back to work


Spring is in the air. Around here, that means it's time to get back to work. Their is so much to do around here, it is hard to know where to start. We decided to start with the play set so the kids would have something to do while we get everything else done. The kids have had so much fun helping Klade build. Kelton is especially getting into it. He asks Klade everyday if we're going to build the swingset today. I am pretty sure they are all having just as much fun building it, as they will have playing on it.
Kolby does his part pretty well just by observing and looking cute. He's really good at it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kids have a great dad, we just love that huge swing set. Have fun. Love ya G/G W

Amy said...

So much fun! Look how big Kolby is getting. I love having a handy hubby...and I love that he lets the kids lend a hand too.