You knoww... The club of mom's whose 3 year olds decided it was time to give themselves a haircut. This happened on Friday night. Lucky for me he got to show it off to the whole ward on Sunday during the Primary Program. He was right in the front row with a great spot to show off the new do. I would have to say he did a pretty good job at getting as close to the scalp as any person could with a pair of scissors and not draw any blood.
33 Top Adult Party Themes
1 month ago
4 comments:
Dude that is Hilarious!!
Bummer....might be time for a buzz!
haha That is awesome! My nephew just took scizzors to his sisters long beautiful hair. It is now very short! Sad. Good news is Kelton is a boy and you can just buzz it!
Reminds me of the time the blade protector fell off while cutting Dan's hair. I knew I messed up and decided to finish off the rest AND then tell him what just happened. First and last time I cut his hair.
Post a Comment