So Christmas has come and gone, and it's back to life as normal. (normal is questionable of course). I just thought I would let everyone know that I did not send any Christmas cards this year. I thought it was a great idea to keep things simple this year. However, I felt guilt everytime I went to the mailbox and read all of your wonderful Christmas Cards. Thanks a bunch!! I will admit that getting Christmas cards in my mailbox is one of my favorite things about Christmas. I will repent and do better next year so please don't cross us off your list quite yet
#1
On New Years Day, we drove to my brother Dusty's house in Woodruff, Utah.(near Evanston,WY) where we met up with the Mills family. He took us out to feed the Elk. It was a fun but very cold experience. (I believe they had a high of 4 degrees that day) Here is a picture of everyone on the Hay wagon.


Such a cool sight. My sis-in-law Mandy was so surprised. She was expecting 4 or 5 elk. We came over the ridge and this is what we saw.

#1
On New Years Day, we drove to my brother Dusty's house in Woodruff, Utah.(near Evanston,WY) where we met up with the Mills family. He took us out to feed the Elk. It was a fun but very cold experience. (I believe they had a high of 4 degrees that day) Here is a picture of everyone on the Hay wagon.
Such a cool sight. My sis-in-law Mandy was so surprised. She was expecting 4 or 5 elk. We came over the ridge and this is what we saw.

She even snapped a great picture of a bull fight.


Kolby's favorite present. His BIG dump truck.
#2
Kelton got a lego table with Lego's for Christmas. This was by far the most popular present. It kept all the older kids entertained for hours at a time.
#3
On Christmas Eve, we drove down to Grandma and Grandpa Williams for a fun day. Grandpa took us for a ride in his one horse open sleigh. He bought this cute wagon from the Amish while he was on his mission and he couldn't wait to take his grandkids for a ride.
#4
#4
#5


Aubree's favorite was a box full of dress up clothes, and especially her mermaid tail. Mrs. Santa didn't realize the importance of the mermaid tail until 2 days before Christmas when she realized it had been requested every time she sat on santa's lap. She had to hurry and come up with this one fast. I would say she did a mighty fine job on such short notice.
#6
#6
Kamree's favorite gift was her pink pocket knife. (who Knew)
#7
leaving cookies and a letter for santa.
#8
While putting Kelton to bed on Christmas night, I asked him what his favorite present was and he told me it was the little santa that shoots out candy that he got in his stocking. (a pez dispenser) sounds like next year we can just keep it cheap.
#10
Hanging out as a family playing games, watching movies, and eating way too much junk food is always my favorite part of Christmas.
Can't wait to do it again next year.
5 comments:
THAT WAS REALLY GREAT. I LOVED IT!
THAT WAS REALLY GREAT. I LOVED IT!
Love your updates! I will not take you off my card sending list if you do not take me off yours. I was going to be sooo good this year. I even bought my cards last January, then things like, YW, work, grandkids performances to go to, my Grinch performances to do for a variety of families, organizations, church groups, etc, grandkids play dates, in short life happened. I could have stayed up way too late and get them done or go to bed at a semi reasonable hour and just enjoy the sights and sounds and smells of Christmas. I guess you can tell which I chose. I think you're awesome! Aunt ME
Great pictures, your family has alot of fun times together. Kelton is a blast. Who needs hair at his age. Keep up the good work.
Love ya all
G&G W
Just realized that Kamree has a hooded towel on her head. Funny.
Post a Comment