Friday, February 29, 2008

Aubree's 3rd Birthday




A few pictures from Aubree's 3rd Birthday. She was so excited for her birthday this year. She of course got plenty of cute little princess things and a Dora Candyland game. We play Candyland everyday now. How fun is that! :) We were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Williams here. They came down for the day to watch Kamree play basketball, and just spend the day with us. Thanks for the fun day.
Her birthday cake was pretty funny. I got plenty of little helpers with this one if you know what I Mean.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The gifts sound very similar to our 3 year old birthday party! Can't believe they are 3.

Hansen's said...

Hey Melissa..I found you on Lisa's blog- I am so glad. It has been to long since we've seen you. How are you? Abbey and I enjoy looking on your blog. Tell Camry Hi from her. Take care..Love, NIcole and Ab