Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow Day #4 UGH!



We have now had 4 snow days in just 10 days.
I just do not understand. As you can see from the picture that I took today, we don't have any snow !! I know some good mothers love it when their kids have snow days, but since it is SO COLD and SO WINDY outside, it just means another day of being cooped up in this little house with a very active 7 year old who LOVES to torment her younger siblings all day. All I can say is: I think our superintendant must drive a moped to work if he thinks we can't get the kids to school safely in this weather.
Where were all these snow days when I was teaching School?
















I guess we will just hang out at home in our PJ's all day.


1 comment:

lisa said...

i miss you kamree. from paige