Note: the trampoline legs in the background. We finally gave up on ever finding the trampoline. Klade loaded up the metal parts and took them to the steel recycling place. He got a whole $3 out of them. Just enough to buy himself a taco at the local taco wagon on the way home.
Swimming Lessons. We just finished up three weeks worth of swimming lessons at 9 a.m. I can't tell you how excited I was that we got to stay home this week.
Motorboat. Motorboat. Aubree loved swimming lessons. It was all I could do to keep her from jumping in the pool while Kamree was in lessons. Kamree did swimming lessons also, but I only remembered to bring the camera once.
Kamree was doing science camp while Aubree was at swimming lessons. They did a lot of fun things like making volcanoes, and cooking s'mores on the sidewalk, but like I said I only brought the camera once.
I just noticed that I didn't have any pictures of Kelton on here. So, here is Kelton doing his thing. (Playing in the mud)

No comments:
Post a Comment