Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kamree's Birthday

This year for Kamree's 8th Birthday, She invited two best friends and we girls all went to the movies, while Dad stayed home with the kids. We saw Kung Fu Panda and the girls laughed and laughed till their stomachs hurt. Then we came home and had cake and Ice cream. (this would make their stomachs feel much better) I honestly didn't know 8 year old girls could be so silly. They had a great time!

crazy Kamree, Brooklyn, and Atlanta After eating the blue icing on the cake.
Kamree's store bought horse cake. (no time for a homemade cake this year) Besides, we like the store bought ones better.


1 comment:

lisa said...

Happy Birthday Kamree! I hope you had a good birthday. I wish I could have been there and I wish we didn't live so far away from each other. We have a badger living in our yard. I'm kind of scared of it. from Paige