
Last week after church we decided to take a drive to the mountains. (We live so close now and we forget to take advantage of that) We were going to drive up past Pomerelle ski resort but the road was closed due to too much snow still being on the top of the mountain. I couldn't believe it. Too much snow at the end of June. Anyway, we took a hike in the lower part of the canyon. I dropped everyone off at the top of the trail and they took a three mile hike (all downhill) to the bottom. The kids did great. Even Kelton made it the whole way.


I met them at the bottom. (someone had to get the car down there)
We just enjoyed being out in nature and throwing rocks in the water.

I usually don't let pictures be taken of me when I am pregnant. But since I am hiding behind Mr. Joe "not so cool" I decided to let this one slide.
No comments:
Post a Comment