
We had the opportunity of attending our 1st ever Declo Days Celebration. I guess we have now been officiallyl "initiated" into the community. The girls were in the parade as "Mini Cheerleaders". After a nice and short 2 day cheer camp, they were able to march in the parade and show off their moves. They both loved this.

I missed the 2 second photo opp during the parade, so I had to have them pose afterwards. You can tell that Aubree was really in the mood to hold still and have her picture taken. What 4 year old wants to hold still for a pose when their is cotton candy machines and face painting within view?

After the parade, they crammed the whole town into a small 1/4 acre park for food and games. Talk about crowded. Shoulder to shoulder people. I guess that's one way to get to know your neighbors. They had real fishing ponds with real goldfish in them. Lucky us, we are now the proud owners of 2 goldfish. (The third one died in the bag on the way home.) Kelton was entertained for a good hour just playing in the water after the goldfish were gone and the crowd dispersed.
No comments:
Post a Comment