On Saturday, we celebrated Kelton's 3rd birthday. Since it was Saturday and we had nowhere to go, we just hung out in our pj's all day. Made a cake. Ate the cake. Then opened a few presents. Kelton is such a fun little boy. Full of all kinds of energy and enthusiasm. He had a problem keeping his sisters away from all his new birthday stuff. Finally, he just yanked it from them and screamed"IT'S NOT FOR GIRLS!! IT'S NOT PINK! Well, he told them! That is now his favorite phrase. I hear it at least ten times a day. What a kid! We just love him! Happy Birthday little Buddy:)

It's my birthday and mom's letting me do whatever I want.

I have a confession to make. I am a bad mom. I forgot to buy birthday candles and I couldn't find any in the house. Kelton is pretending to blow out candles. I have gotten a little lazy on the cake making. A cake mix with robot stickers included in the box. (works for me. He's only 3.) Kamree did the sprinkles. Can you tell Kamree really likes sprinkles?
3 comments:
I love the "it's not pink" line, I'm sure William cannot wait to tell his sisters the same thing!
Sorry, there's just too much evidence that you're a GREAT mom. I don't believe you. Love the family pictures. Have a Merry Christmas!
Happy Birthday Kelton! sounds like you and kolby will have to stick together
Post a Comment