Wow! We finally got some new family pictures done. The last family picture we had taken was two kids ago. We had many people hint that we were probably due for a new family picture. The trouble was finding the right moment to get it done. These pictures are the best we could get. The photographer told us not to expect perfection when you are dealing with a 3 year old and a 3 month old. Kelton was "hamming it up" in every picture and Kolby refused to look at the camera but somehow we managed to get a few good shots. I will try again for perfection in a few more years.
4 comments:
Well I love them!! Kelton is a crack up! You all look so great!
I love them! You have a beautiful family! "Perfect" family pictures are the ones with imperfections in them.
the thing that stumps me is how my nieces and nephews and my own children have grown up and have families, but I have not gotten older? Love you! Aunt Me
I think these turned out great!! Who did you end up getting to do them for you?
Wonderful family pic's, it's about time. I thought Kelton did great, it's usually Klade that is the hard one at picture time. Love you all, cute kids. G&GW
Post a Comment