This post is for the g'mas and g'pas. Especially Gr'ma and gr'pa Williams who are serving a mission and haven't met this cute little bug yet. He is growing up soooo fast. He turns 6 months next week and he is almost 19 lbs. He is such a fun little baby with such a happy disposition. We enjoy him so much. He is almost always happy (unless he is teething. which is what he is doing this week UGh:( He has the cutest laughs which you will see in the video.

This little movie was one of those where you think you are taking a picture and then you realize it is still in video mode. I thought it was so cute I just had to share it. Even if it only lasts a half a second .
I dare you to watch this video without cracking a smile. His smiles are quite contagious. It is always a contest with the girls to see who can make him laugh the hardest.
1 comment:
I just had to laugh with him, sooo cute, can't wait to see him. Luv ya
Post a Comment