It seems like July was sooo busy. I think I will be forever trying to play catch up on my blog. Below are some pictures of a couple of fun Mills Family reunions. My brothers (who have recently all moved away) were all in town this weekend so we had a quick little reunion and day of fun. We spent half the day boating and the other half picnicing and playing on the waterslides at Steadmans. It was such a fun day. It will probably be awhile before we get everyone together again.

All the cousins (& Grandma) cruisin on the tubes.

I just love this kids enthusiasm. His excitement just boils over.

The weekend previous, we were at Green Canyon (1/2 way between Rexburg and Driggs) at an aunts, uncles, and cousins reunion. Kamree spent most of the time in this fun creek catching fish and building dams.

They also took a couple of fun 4-wheeler rides.

What a beautiful view from the top of the mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment