I realized I haven't put very many pictures of Kolby on here lately. He is growing up so fast. He is walking all over the place and getting into everything. He is like a little tornado that rips my house apart every single day, all day long. Seriously. All my kids got into things at this age, but none of them have been as bad as this kid. He literally tears things out of drawers and cupboards so fast I cannot keep up with him. Everything is in such a mess because he takes things out of kitchen drawers and then drops them in bathroom drawers, etc. I cannot find anything. The other day I found all my Kotex scattered all over the front entryway and then a few more in a drawer in the kitchen. It's pretty bad. I know I should be a good mom and put child locks on every drawer and cupboard in the house but to be honest with you... I just don't want to. So for now, I guess I will just keep cleaning and keep looking for lost items. We love you anyway Kolby.
33 Top Adult Party Themes
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment