Our little Elementary school's PTO does a Walk-A-thon every year as their one and only fundraiser. Somehow I found myself on the committee for this. It was a great success and we had a lot of fun. The kids get pledges for an amount of $ per lap and then see how many laps they can walk/run in one hour. This has been a very successful fundraiser for our school because it is 100% profit. Last year our little school of only 450 students raised over $10,000. 
Kamree and friends.
Kolby was happy as long as he had a handful of popcorn.
A lot of the moms come and bring their jogging strollers and walk with their kids. Local businesses donate water bottles and healthy snacks.
Aubree worked so hard.
1 comment:
Okay so I found a comment that you made on my blog like a year ago or more. Look at your cute family all grown up (well at least Kamrie and Aubrey are). Your life looks like it is fun and good in Burley. I love to look at the blogs and see how everyone is doing in life. I am glad you are all well and maybe someday we will see one another again.
This is a weird little thing, my visiting teacher/friend is George Chappell's step-sister. Crazy huh? Do you still keep in touch with Holly? It is such a small world. Glad you are well and maybe you will be as bad as I am at checking your comments. HAHA Love Kaylyn
Post a Comment