Friday, March 4, 2011

Aubree's 6!

If you know Aubree, you know that she is one of those girls who starts planning next years birthday party at least 360 days in advance. She is very into planning parties. She is especially concerned about what kind of cake she is going to have. (I am scared for her wedding). Anyway, throughout the year she came up with dozens of ideas and by the time her birthday rolled around, I had no idea what was actually going to come together. After walking through Wal-Mart a couple days after Valentines Day, I got my inspiration from the 75% off Valentines aisle. What 6 year old wouldn't love a Birthday party centered around pink roses and chocolate marshmallow strawberries?

A "Tea Party" style birthday luncheon complete with heart shaped sandwiches, carrots, strawberries, "Magic Wand" pretzel sticks, and of course a Barbie Birthday cake.


You gotta love this girl. She loves to dress up fancy. She has wanted to wear her church dresses to school for a while now. I told her maybe she could on a special day. She woke up on her birthday and came downstairs in this dress. She said it was a special day. Who can argue with that? Her Kindergarten teacher makes these fun Balloon crown's for the kids to wear on their birthdays. She didn't take it off for 2 days.
What a cute bunch of girls.

I just love that Kelton jumps right in and has even more fun than the girls.

No comments: