We love to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday at our house. Our school always does a family reading night and the kids dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss characters and have Read-A-Thons all day. I was lucky enough to be nominated as the PTO chairperson in charge of Family Reading Night. It was so much fun. A couple weeks before, I helped our wonderful Librarian put together a book for our principal that the kids wrote and illustrated. It turned out sooo good. I think we will make a tradition of this. It was called "All the Wonderful Things Mrs. Hunsaker Can Do" You can view it Here
A couple of Cindy Lou Who's. We started the day off right with "Green Eggs and Ham" for Breakfast. However, I left the eggs turned up too high while I was doing the girls' hair and Cooper enjoyed most of the the Green Eggs.
The little boys had to get in on the action.
For Family Reading Night, we put on some Dr. Seuss Skits for the families. Ours was
THE FOOT BOOK
2 comments:
Kamree and Aubree-- LOVIN' the awesome hair!! What a fun day.
ps. Melissa I love that new sweater you bought when we went shoping. It looks great on you!
Hey! Just letting you know that even though I don't update my blog, I still check everyone elses! I promise I will try to find my motivation again and start posting.
The girls looks so cute with their hair like that. I love it! George and I had a great time last month spending time with you, Klade and Kamree. It was just so good to see you again! It had been WAY too long. I hope we can all get together soon!
Love Ya!
Post a Comment