Friday, May 13, 2011

A little Behind






As you may have noticed, I am a "little Behind" on my blog. HA HA




Actually, I am BIG BEHIND on my blog but I will be kind and spare you the picture of that.






On Easter Weekend, we did some Kite Flying.


Even Kolby got in on the action.


Decorated Easter Eggs of course. Aren't these "Eggscellent"?

Aubree got a Kitten from the Easter Bunny that she affectionately named "sparkles". Does this surprise you?





We had a hot dog and Marshmallow roast over the fire pit,



We got dressed up and went to Church (regional conference) in our Spring attire and then posed for a new and updated family picture with Cooper and Sparkles the cat.


We finished half of our basement. The only truly "finished" room is the food storage room seen here complete with Aqua blue cement floor. I love it.









Klade worked super hard making these shelves strong and sturdy. Now I have no more excuses for not being organized.
Getting lawn mowers, tractors, etc. ready for Spring. Kolby was so happy to be Daddy's helper.


Getting ready to perform "Transformers" at Dance Competition. This is their "Hip Hop" dance. I just love these girls. Especially the one on the Right.




More to come soon....

No comments: