Sadly, we were there for 3 days and spent two days at the waterpark, but I only have 3 pictures of the whole weekend and they are all on the river. I have been really bad about taking pictures lately. Maybe that is another reason I need to start blogging again, so I can actually remember to take the pictures.
Beautiful Early morning at the Tater Tot Triathlon
I am sure you have heard of the famous Spudman triathlon that they do in Burley. Well, I have always said "I want to be like them someday" I decided to start with something a little more on my level. I had heard of this Tater Tot Triathlon that they also do here in Burley in August. It was so great! Kamree decided to do it with me, and next thing we knew, we had a total of 9 members of Klade's family joining us. It became a family aff
A bunch of us got the crazy notion to do a triathlon. We had a great time. This is just a really easy family friendly one that they do here in Burley.
Here is Kamree finishing with the swim
Grandma and Grandpa came to cheer us on and help us at the transition spots.
Angilee and I finishing up the bike portion
Good times at the finish line!
Can't wait to do it again next year:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment