Thursday, June 17, 2010

What happens when I take a nap

Kolby has been getting 4 new teeth this week. That means he wakes up a lot at night. This in turn makes me very tired. I am always trying to "sneak in a nap". I put Alvin and the Chipmunks movie on the other day while I was napping. I was searching for some pictures on Kamree's camera and this is what I found.


Is that Aubree ON TOP of the table dancing with her SHOES ON?

4 comments:

APeck said...

Thank your blessings she has clothes on....

Mandy said...

hehehehehehehe....LOVE her! This is possibly the funniest thing I've seen. She has some serious moves! We saw that in the theatre and Emma loved it too! :)

Mills Family said...

I don't think you have to justify your naps...I believe a nap every day makes a happier mom!! And, I agree, at least her clothes were on! Dave predicts she'll be a cheerleader!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Klades next project is a stage for Aubree. It might have been even funnier if she knew she was being recorded! What an absolute hoot!!!