Thursday, November 10, 2011

new family pictures

Holy Smokes!  It has been so long since I have even used blogger that I couldn't remember my password and I got on here everything has been changed and now I feel lost.    Hopefully I can figure this out again.   I will someday get around to posting the past six months but for now I am just going to share with you our latest family pictures.   I had a friend come and do them for free.  I just had to take her dinner. The lighting was terrible because I was desperate and picked a terrible time of day and Kolby was being rotten but this is what we came up with.   I thought all in all, they turned out o.k. but I think that some of them are just plain funny and I will treasure those just as much as the good ones.






1 comment:

lisa said...

Cute cute cute! I keep thinking we need a new family picture, you have inspired me!